[C320-list] C320 Rudder Play

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Fri Sep 15 13:57:20 PDT 2006

Peter,
I notice a small amount of play in the rudder bearins as well.  While the manual has 10 pages of discussion of lightening protection there is not a word or drawing on how to maintain the rudder stuffing box (is there one) or the two bearings (my assumption that there are two).
There must be a beter source on how our boats are built.?.?
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal