[C320-list] fresh water leak

JPMESA at aol.com JPMESA at aol.com
Mon Sep 18 07:23:59 PDT 2006

Thanks everyone for the input. We have done just about all that has  been
reported so far except the aft shower, I'll do that tomorrow. We also put  paper
towels around every connection ( hot water heater & pump etc) to try  and find
the leak.  What Ken said seems to be true with our boat too.  Whenever we
turn on the water pressure the water seems to appear.  But it  is definitely not
coming from the pump, heater or any of the connections under  the sink. I will
attack the problem again tomorrow.  Mahalo & Aloha  John & Bobbi Holokai 2

PS: Orlando: I'll let you know later when I going down to the boat.  Thanks