[C320-list] Blocks on mast collar

Bruce Heyman BruceHeyman at cox.net
Mon Sep 18 07:28:35 PDT 2006

Chris,
On hull 671 we have both the 30-MC and one that I don't see in the catalog.
The mystery block has another toggle that allows a better fair lead.  I
wonder if this is one of the numerous things that Garhauer makes but is not
in their catalog.
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal

PS.  Did you get the info you needed for the Hood?