[C320-list] fresh water leak

Mon Sep 18 07:36:26 PDT 2006

Ok...
------Original Message------
From: JP Mesa
To: Catalina 320 List
ReplyTo: Catalina 320 List
Sent: Sep 18, 2006 7:23 AM
Subject: Re: [C320-list] fresh water leak

[Sent by: c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com ]
Thanks everyone for the input. We have done just about all that has  been
reported so far except the aft shower, I'll do that tomorrow. We also put
paper
towels around every connection ( hot water heater & pump etc) to try  and
find
the leak.  What Ken said seems to be true with our boat too.  Whenever we
turn on the water pressure the water seems to appear.  But it  is
definitely not
coming from the pump, heater or any of the connections under  the sink. I
will
attack the problem again tomorrow.  Mahalo & Aloha  John & Bobbi Holokai 2

PS: Orlando: I'll let you know later when I going down to the boat.
Thanks

Regards,
OD