[C320-list] Gori-Prop buyer question - Not a prop manufacturer debate

Len aqua5len at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 11:00:00 PDT 2006

Chris,

Very interesting---like you, I was thinking of 15 x 12 for my 3YM30 (1 pitch
over factory), so now will recheck with AB Marine before ordering.

My understanding: the theory was that with the larger hub on the Gori
there's less prop, hence 1 pitch over factory to get proper torque.  Now I'm
not sure that same pitch as factory will give proper torq/max rpms.

When are you getting the Gori 3-blade?

Len Krane
Aqua5  #1070