[C320-list] C320 Rudder Play

Peter Clancy SAILORPETE at msn.com
Mon Sep 18 11:23:56 PDT 2006

Thanks Bruce, will be anxious to to know what remedies they come up with. I've heard about the epoxy fill solution but, not knowing if there was a bearing at the base of the fiberglass tube, didn't know if it might be an option. Sure hope they know of a good release agent, I can't imagine the horror of gluing the rudder shaft tightly inside of that tube!

Peter Clancy