[C320-list] Gori-Prop buyer question - Notapropmanufacturerdebate

Jeffrey Hare catalina at thehares.com
Mon Sep 18 15:21:04 PDT 2006

JeffC,

That's not really true.  It depends entirely on which engine and
transmission combination you have.  For Yanmars 3gm30f, Catalina specs, 15x9
and 15x11 depending on the transmission ratio your boat came with.

The 3YM will be different, and the Perkins & Westerbekes have their own spec
from Catalina.

-JeffH