[C320-list] fresh water leak

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Mon Sep 18 17:33:07 PDT 2006

The only thing I would add is that mine only overflows when it is on
shore power, not when heating when the motor is running.  Even with the
new tem/pressure relief valve we still had the issue so ran a fitting
off the relief valve and installed a large plastic hose that we run into
a 1.5 liter coke bottle stored in the cut out under the sink.  We empty
it out once in awhile.

Adam