[C320-list] GPS Antenna Installation

Robert Seastream seastream at adelphia.net
Sat Sep 23 14:30:33 PDT 2006

I wish my PO had thought of that when he had his Garmin 182C installed.
  He went with the external antenna, mounted to the stern rail.
In other news, I have the joyous task of routing a pair of wires from
the GPS chartplotter on the pedestal to the VHF radio in the cabin to
support position reporting when the DSC distress 'red button' is
pressed.   This was never done.

Bob Seastream
Intuition, hull 906