[C320-list] Helm Seat

Gary Brubaker garybruba at comcast.net
Sun Sep 24 17:48:15 PDT 2006

We purchased one a couple of years ago.  As with everything, it has its
pluses and minuses.  My wife likes it as it gives her better line of
sight forward.  She's 5'4".  Another guy we sail with doesn't because it
raises him just the right amount so the dodger blocks his vision.  He's
about 6 foot.  I use it sometimes, sometimes not.  I like to sit on the
leeward side so I can see under the genoa.  It is easy to install and
seems to be well made.
Gary