[C320-list] Vent and vent hose replacement process?

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Thu Sep 28 05:11:07 PDT 2006

Well Bill wrote a long article but our boats are the same vintage and
the vent on mine is at the forward end of the mirror and unless you
have 7 foot arms there is no way to reach it. I have replaced
everything from the head to the tank including both, so call me and I
will come over and show you.

Pat\\ #130