[C320-list] Vent and vent hose replacement process?

Chris Burti cburti at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 05:21:27 PDT 2006

If you stick a short piece of dowel in the ends of
both the old hose and the new, you should be able to
pull the new through when the old is pulled out. This
will eliminate the routing issue. If the dowel is
large enough to be really tight, you can eliminate the
need for a clamp and avoid its hanging up on corners
and edges.

Chris Burti
"Commitment"
Catalina 320, #867,