[C320-list] Vent and vent hose replacement process?

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Thu Sep 28 07:52:00 PDT 2006

I have a 94 hull #30 and the head vent is to far forward to be reached from the hanging closet.  In order to get to the vent you have to remove the medicine cabinet and panel above the head as well.  I just went through this myself last spring.  With the medicine out you can access everything you  need easily.