[C320-list] Adding Value

Wes.Giles at averydennison.com Wes.Giles at averydennison.com
Sat Sep 30 19:03:27 PDT 2006

I just looked this up on yachtworld.com.

She's loaded, and looks pretty clean. From the photo it looks like she's
located over by the Cal Yacht Club. The boat name is 'Salty Pause'.

Wes

             patm at psiurethane
             s.com
             Sent by:                                                  To
             c320-list-bounce         bruceheyman at cox.net, "C320-List"
             s at catalina320.or         <c320-list at catalina320.com>
             g                                                         cc

                                                                  Subject
             09/30/2006 01:16         Re: [C320-list] Adding Value
             PM

              Please respond
                C320-List
             <c320-list at catal
               ina320.org>

> Sorry to do it this way but I am on a different computer.
Is Orlando on line today. Are you up in or near Marina Del Rey?

Catalina Yacht Harbor just put a 42 up for sale and I sure would like
someone besides the seller to give me there opinion.Except for the wing
keel it has every adder they have and is a 2002. My number is 512-255-2549
 if there is anyone who can help me out.

Pat #130