[C320-list] Looking for a source for lifelines

Sun Apr 1 12:47:27 PDT 2007

Take a look at WM catalogue, I believe they quote 'lifeline' by the foot...that should give you and idea as to the relative price/value of your rigger's quote...

$400 doesn't seem to be an outrageous quote....

----------------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: "Bill MacRae" [seacalling at msn.com]
Sent: 04/01/2007 01:42 PM
To: <c320-list at catalina320.com>
Subject: [C320-list] Looking for a source for lifelines

A local rigger quoted $400 to custom make the lifelines.  That seemed a bit high considering that I was going to reuse the pelcan hooks and turnbuckles.  Does anyone stock these or know of a good source?

Thanks,
Bill

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the ntended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.