[C320-list] Boat For Sail err Boat for Sale

Bruce Heyman BruceHeyman at cox.net
Mon Apr 2 20:46:20 PDT 2007

Some friends of ours that have been sailing around the Caribbean since last
fall just sent me a note saying their pride and joy C320 is being put up for
sale.  If you are interested the boat is lying in Tortola and you should
contact BVIyachtsales.  The boat is well equipped for cruising, including
SSB.

Maybe we could use the new found "Tool Budget" for the C320 list, buy the
boat and then make it available for members use.  How about it Mike?

Best,

Bruce

Somerset 671 SoCal

Bruce Heyman