[C320-list] 35lb CQR with 60 meters (195 feet) of 3/8th chain

brucestanley brucestanley at optusnet.com.au
Tue Apr 3 04:39:54 PDT 2007

What size Anchor and how much chain do you use?

I am in Broken Bay / Pittwater (25nm north of Sydney Harbour)

Currently I have a 35lb CQR with 60 meters (195 feet) of 3/8th chain.

Yes the nose is down a bit, but Adam will probably say that is in keeping with all Aussies and due to the reverse magnetic tidal forces.

can the Cruising C320 tell me what they have found successful?

BruceS/ Fantastic Lady / Sydney Downunder