[C320-list] Stanchion Issue-Ideas?

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Tue Apr 10 05:35:45 PDT 2007

I'm hoping someone can offer an alternative to what I'm afraid the answer will be to this problem: I noticed that one of the aft stanchion's weld has begun parting from the base. About a quarter of the circumfrance has parted. It is the starboard stanchion that is closest to the boarding ladder.

Does anyone know a a way of addressing this without removing the entire starboard side pushpit setup and of course the added complication of the stern light wiring? If I have it spot welded in place I believe I will have goo for a stern section...any ideas would be greatly appreciated--

Regards,

Jon Vez