[C320-list] FW: Re: BoatUS Group membership

Karl Mielenhausen _/) kmielen at iwon.com
Mon Apr 16 17:27:50 PDT 2007

If any of our members are also members of the USCG-AUX, don't neglect to enter your USCG-AUX ID# when renewing at BoatsUS online. USCG-AUX members get 10% off BOTH membership as well as on the water towing.

Power Squadron members may also enjoy similar benefits, I'm not sure about that one.

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"

New Bern, NC

http://pages.suddenlink.net/kmielen/