[C320-list] HOOD Furling Nylon screws

jpmesa at aol.com jpmesa at aol.com
Thu Apr 19 10:25:19 PDT 2007

  There are 3 Nylon screws that hold the furling stainless steel cover over the rope. I've had two of them break. I have put in SS screws as a temp. Anyone know where I can get them quickly. I checked at Westmarine, Ship store, Anwalt. I'll call HOOD but that going to take a while. Mahalo, John Holokai 2

 PS: Just last week I was ask about the furling line, I waited to long. This weekend it was really blowing I had Half the jib reefed to make mainsail reefing a little easier. It was gusting over 25 when it snapped (really Loud) and gave us the full jib a wild ride for a few moments. My wife handle the helm like a pro!!! I went foward to get the jib down and got beat up. Lesson learned !!! The line didn't look that bad.