[C320-list] Adam Too Much Time

Sun Apr 1 10:54:13 PDT 2007

I lurk all of the time... :)

----------------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: "Ralph Winkler" [capt-wink at aepro.com]
Sent: 04/01/2007 10:23 AM
To: "C320-List" <C320-List at catalina320.com>
Subject: [C320-list] Adam Too Much Time

Adam,

You have WAY too much time on your hands.  But keep it up as since we seldom hear from Orlando now that he's "moved up" your the only guy left to bring us all back to the really important stuff of owning a 320.

Happy April!  Time to move back to Wisconsin from sunny Punta Gorda, FL and start getting Wind Dancer ready for another too short season.

Ralph Winkler
394

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the ntended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.