[C320-list] You Never Never Know if You Never Never Go

brucestanley brucestanley at optusnet.com.au
Mon Apr 2 01:59:03 PDT 2007

Allen

Please don't say "never see his part of the world".

We travel so so often to Toronto ... really it is easy and you should spend
the kid's inheritance, sooner than later ;>)

Just think of a few days in New Zealand (South Island). Then Sydney, Then
the Red Center (Alice Springs/Ayres Rock); the up to Kakadu!, Darwin and
then to Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef!!!! not too hard and not too hard
to take!

Like they say "You Never Never Know if You Never Never Go!!!!"

Cheers and happy Travelling ... even if it is in the Arm Chair or aboard
your lovely C320.

BruceStanley / Sydney Australia / Fantastic Lady

=========