[C320-list] C320 Forum

Robert E. Sloat resloat at comcast.net
Sat Apr 7 20:50:26 PDT 2007

With Outlook as my browser, I just direct all C320 list messages to a
separate folder which I open when I want to review what is going on.  My
normal inbox doesn't get cluttered with C320 notes.  I assume there is some
message rule capability with AOL so you could probably do the same.

Bob Sloat
Savannah 894