[C320-list] Cleaning engine cover

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Mon Apr 9 04:40:11 PDT 2007

Bob,

You may want to try WD-40--I've found it to be a better cleaner than lubricant. Does wonders on things like duct tape residue and black streaks. The next step up would be acetone, but it's nasty stuff and you have to be really careful with it.

BTW--has anyone tried the insulating tiles sold on SailorsSolutions? I'm going to insulate one way or the other this season and the tiles caught my eye...Thanks...

Regards,

Jon Vez

From: Robert Seastream <robert.seastream at comcast.net>