[C320-list] Cleaning engine cover

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Mon Apr 9 07:20:35 PDT 2007

I got the $150 'medium' size kit which came with 18 tiles.  I used 14
tiles.
I'm not in the water yet, Great Bay Marine has me scheduled for launch
May 15 th.  Just as well; I've got davits to install yet, and am
halfway through installing (I need a rasp to enlarge the hole) the Moen
faucet upgrade.  I've already got my stereo installed.  I want to
locate the GPS data cable from my chartplotter and interface it with my
VHF if time permits.  I hope the wires involved would be in a common
bundle that includes power, etc., for the plotter.  I'll have my dinghy
in the water May first.

Bob