[C320-list] Stanchion Issue-Ideas?

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Wed Apr 11 12:02:59 PDT 2007

Mr. Hare nudged me into looking at upgrading the stanchions to the new style...although that would be a slippery slope in that I would be replacing two sets that consist of more than just one stanchion, I will inquire just for the sake of it...If I can get away with $40-$50 for this job, I will be thrilled. The hard part will be finding a qualified welder here in the Boston area....

Regards,

Jon

From: "Jeff Church" <jjemail at comcast.net>