[C320-list] Dinghies anyone?

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Thu Apr 12 10:13:00 PDT 2007

I owned the Honda 4 stroke 2 HP air cooled for a season.  Paid about
$850 for it.  A bit louder than similar water cooled, but not
unreasonably so.  Besides, how long does the typical hop from mooring
to dock take?  All things considered (28 pounds, built in 1 liter gas
tank, centripetal clutch, no gearshift, no water pump to worry about,
easy storage), it's a winner.

Bob
'Intuition' hull 906