[C320-list] On Board Storage

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Fri Apr 13 11:06:41 PDT 2007

On our 320 it's usually only my wife and I, so we store dry goods
needing daily access (mostly clothing) in the V berth.  That only
becomes a problem if you have overnight guests.  Items requiring less
frequent access go under the port side seat.  We feel that storage and
tankage are the only limitations of the 320; this really only becomes
an issue if you're on an extended cruise (say, to Bermuda) and won't
have access to ports for some time.  Other forum voices may differ.

Bob Seastream
'Intuition' hull 906