[C320-list] exhaust mixing elbows

Bruce Heyman BruceHeyman at cox.net
Fri Apr 13 13:57:32 PDT 2007

Jon,
Not an expert on this yet so sorry for the dumb questions.  Why do you have
to replace all three parts?  Usually the problems on marine engines are with
the part that handles the injection of the water to the exhaust.  The things
upstream of that should remain free from everything but carbon build up.  Am
I missing something?
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal