[C320-list] Best way from NJ to NH

jsail320 at suddenlink.net jsail320 at suddenlink.net
Sun Apr 15 09:23:20 PDT 2007

I also meant to add that if you get to New York Harbor and the timing is not right or if you need a break, The Liberty Harbor Marina is a nice place to stay.  Real close to restaurants and only a short leap to the East River.

If you need phone numbers for any of the marinas let me know.  I have a cruising guide which I purchased back in 2000 ... but marinas and phone numbers don't change that often.
--
John & Kathy
s/v Lady K