[C320-list] Cutlass Bearing

Bruce Heyman BruceHeyman at cox.net
Sun Apr 15 10:57:01 PDT 2007

Rod/Jeff,
Interesting!
1) A search of the manual that came with the boat yielded no information.
2) The spare one in my garage came last year form West Marine $89.99
($104.45 Tax and shipping).  It is a Bonito BRNG - 1 X 1.5 X 4 P/N E00800.
It looks similar to the one that we put in while I was in Florida but
unfortunately the Yard kept the old one.
3) I measured the spare and I found the shell is 1/8" thick and the rubber
is another 1/8" thick.

I'll call WM on Monday and make sure I'm holding the right spare.

Thanks for the heads up!

Best,
Bruce
Somerset #671 SoCal