[C320-list] exhaust mixing elbows

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Mon Apr 16 05:31:16 PDT 2007

Dave,

This is the exact setup I have. I notice you also have some leaking from the hose/elbow connection on your transmission housing. I bought some hose clamps that are designed for exhaust hose which eliminated that problem. Unfortunately it still does a number on the edge of the hose. What is your Hull #?. I have #582/99....

Regards,

Jon

From: Dave Anderer <danderer at udel.edu>