[C320-list] Sail slides

Steve Magennis magenns at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 07:57:52 PDT 2007

I don't know about the '99 boats, but in '02, Catalina used Charleston
spars on the 320.  I doubt that they would mix a Charleston boom and an
Isomat mast, so your boat probably has a Charleston Spar mast as well
as the Charleston Spar boom.

Apparently, Catalina is now using Selden masts and booms.

Steve
Alchemist #909