[C320-list] BoatUS Group membership

mike.lachance at comcast.net mike.lachance at comcast.net
Mon Apr 16 10:42:00 PDT 2007

I called BoatUS and they reinstated the C320 Group Membership (actually this will occur after midnite tonite). The group number: GA84113B remains the same. Group affliation provides a single benefit: discount on annual dues. The regular annual dues is $25.00, group members instead pay $12.50.
Mike LaChance
Commodore 320IA

ps. Russ. thanks for the telephone #

From: Russ Monaco <russgm at yahoo.com>