[C320-list] Fair Market Value of 1996 320

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Wed Apr 18 15:33:57 PDT 2007

I did extensive research before I bought my boat.  I checked many  sites with
sailboats for sale... listed the many prices, as well as salt/fresh,  extras
(bimini, A/C, dodger, A/P, radar, anchors, VHF, stereo, M/W, etc), engine
hours, age of sails, and anything else I thought pertinent.  I put this
information on the computer by year of the boat.  After I got enough data,  I could
see a trend and just about guess either the age of the boat or how it  was
equipped by looking at the data.

In your case it will be easier since all you will be looking at are 1996
boats.

Check out these sites, lot of boats for sale here:

_www.yachtworld.com_ (http://www.yachtworld.com)

_www.catalinaowners.com_ (http://www.catalinaowners.com/)

_www.boatus.com_ (http://www.boatus.com/)

_www.ablboats.com_ (http://www.ablboats.com/)