[C320-list] Bent Rudder Shaft

Arthur Gates argates2nd at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 19 10:09:13 PDT 2007

Without having the boat pulled for inspection yet, I am told that the
rudder shaft just below the hull is likely bent aft about 1/4" and that it
should be easy to straighten with a come along around the keel once the
boat is pulled April 30th.
Does anyone have experience doing this, or think it inadvisable?
Thanks, Rollie  #182  Punta Gorda, FL