[C320-list] Seaworthiness

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Fri Apr 20 21:02:47 PDT 2007

I was at the Strictly Sail boat show today in Oakland.  The C320 MK!!
Was there and I stood on the bow of another boat about 30 feet in front
of the bow of the new 320.  It had a list to port!  Gerry Douglas was
there and I had a nice conversation with him.  He said He loved my April
Fool's post. We talked a lot about cooking!

Adam