[C320-list] Port Light Seals

Bryan Martin bryan.martin at cox.net
Mon Apr 23 18:51:29 PDT 2007

I recently purchased replacement seals for my portlights from pyacht.com.
This is the info from the receipt:

lew19898600 LEWMAR 8986 PORTLIGHT SEAL SZ1

http://www.pyacht.net/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/cgi-bin/pagegen.pl?U+scstore+bm
hj3810ff2d8f2d+pr+lew19898600

I have replaced 2 so far, and they work great. (If the link above should not
work for some reason, just go to the pyacht.com site, click on advanced
search, and enter lew19898600 in the part number field.)

v/r
- Bryan