[C320-list] Mast Cleat

Jeffrey Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Fri Apr 27 04:48:21 PDT 2007

Stephen,

   I added a cleat to the port side and do the same thing he's proposing.  I
don't suspect he's proposing this *while* flying a spin, but rather as a way
to get the halyard secured.  :)

Since I don't fly a spin, the halyard is not useful to have lead back to the
cockpit.

The outhaul is a little more useful to have lead aft.  If we had a
loose-footed main, it'd be even more useful.

-JeffH