[C320-list] test

Jeffrey Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Fri Apr 27 05:42:00 PDT 2007

Hi Jim,

  I'm sure you checked already, but sometimes the posts get rejected by a
spam filters and get tossed into junk email folders.

Other than that, it is possible (and has happened) that the emailer chokes
during the send and only distributes to some of the list members.
We have lots of people on this list.  Let me know (off-list) if you
continute to have this problem and I'll look into it.  You may not be the
only one.

-Jeff