[C320-list] test

Jeffrey Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Fri Apr 27 11:01:21 PDT 2007

Stan,  (and anyone else using GMAIL)

You won't see your own initial post if you start with a brand new message,
only your subsequent responses and everyone else's followups.  Gmail "knows"
that the post originated from you so it discards the one the list sent back
to you.

The way around this is to use the "Reply" from any other c320-list post,
change the subject and erase the body of the message and substitute your own
message.  Gmail now thinks that you're responding to someone else's post and
will not discard the email the list sends you.

It's a technique that Gmail uses to try to eliminate what it sees as
duplicate posts.  Don't worry about it.

-JeffH