[C320-list] Bimini photos again

jpmesa at aol.com jpmesa at aol.com
Mon Aug 6 14:49:35 PDT 2007

Didn't work the first time.

The boom is sheeted flat for the shots. It would have to be
really windy for me to have it this flat, but this is the position that the
Dutchman works best when dropping the mainsail. Sailing under normal condition
it would be a couple of inches above the bimini. I did it this
way because I didn't want to raise the boom and lose sail area.? In southern
California the winds are usually light. I also have a piece that fits in
between the bimini and the dodger that I can sail with but it is harder to drop
the main with it up.  John Holokai 2

View full size

View full size

View full size