[C320-list] C320 Emblem/decals/logos etc.

Russ Monaco russgm at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 18:46:44 PDT 2007

Not sure if you found this from anyone else but this would be a great source for sail cover logos:

http://www.sailboatlogos.com/onlinestore3.cfm?sub=Catalina%20Sail%20Cover%20Logos

And here are some great decals:

http://www.sailboatlogos.com/onlinestore3.cfm?sub=Catalina%20Decals

Even magnetic ones: