[C320-list] C320 Mast manual from Charleston Spar

Irv Grunes igrunes at comcast.net
Mon Aug 6 16:13:20 PDT 2007

Bruce
I just sent the manual to Jeff H and he posted it as per his note below.
Jeff stick it in the search system under manuals if you can.

I went to the Charleston Spa website and sent an email inquiry. It took
someone two weeks, but I got an answer by email and then a phone call this
evening in reply to my additional questions.

Still waiting for a firm reply from them as to how the non-moveable block is
fixed.  He said it eas probably attached to the boom end either directly or
by a pennant of some type attached to the boom end.  But servicing it meant
pullimg the boom end off by drilling out the pop rivets.
Irv
Isle of Wight #851

Hi Irv,

 It’s posted now, under the “download files” section (for now) until it gets
filed in the new system.

Thanks!

-Jeff