[C320-list] C320 or C34 - Which is faster?

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Mon Aug 6 19:06:32 PDT 2007

I race against and cruise with a C30 with the tall rig option. He inches
away from me almost all of the time. While our 3rd buddy in his regular rig
C30 is always left far behind by both of us.The tall rig has a 2 blade
folder, the regular c30 has a 3 blade fixed, and I have a 3 blade Kiwi,
feathering prop.

With a feathering prop on the 320 but not on the 34 there will be a huge
difference in boat speed. You never know what they might have below the
water line.

Kirk
Boomerang #124