[C320-list] Bimini photos again

alahlm at comcast.net alahlm at comcast.net
Tue Aug 7 05:58:49 PDT 2007

I have the 4 bow bimini from JSI that was made for the 320 it covers from the rear stanchions all the way to the front of the dodger  there is no problem with the boom or with head room  we did not have to have the boom moved  we later had side curtains added to fully enclose the cockpit we have not had any problems with sailing while everything is up  I'll try to get some pics posted
  Al Ahlman

From: "Stephen Cox" <scox at timmin.com>