[C320-list] Bimini photos again

dmoores at cogeco.ca dmoores at cogeco.ca
Tue Aug 7 13:47:04 PDT 2007

That's cool!

Never would have thought of it!

Dave M

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Quentin Murphy qmurphy at sympatico.ca
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 10:31:24 -0400
To: c320-list at catalina320.org
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Bimini photos again

I had the bimini made locally. It is attached to the rear pushpit.  It has
two height positions (4 inches apart) one for more standing room and one for
sheeting in the mainsail hard.  I change the height by pulling out a clevis
pin on each side and raise or lower the tubes and push in the pin into the
other set of holes.  It's easy.

Quentin Murphy
Celtic Knot #667