[C320-list] New Boat

Robert E. Sloat resloat at comcast.net
Sun Aug 12 08:46:45 PDT 2007

Steve-A$199,000 at today's exchange rates is around US$171,000.  I have
heard that a new 320 here in the Chicago area lists for around US$140,000
before any haggling plus 8% sales tax to our useless Illinois governor.  I
am sure shipping adds at least US$10,000 to the price.

Good to hear from those region A folks who sail under the red to port on
return system.

Bob Sloat
Savannah - Hull 894