[C320-list] New Boat

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Sun Aug 12 20:24:49 PDT 2007

Let's talk in a few days off list.  I have the sneaky suspicion my
rigger installed it wrong.  The basic problem is that the sail does not
accordion down well and flops all over the place, particularly the last
1/2 of the sail.

Could you send me your e-mail address off list to
esquirecatering at rcn.com please Steve.  I really could use your advise.

Adam