[C320-list] asymetric spinnaker or genneker

Fred Grimann fgrimann at vcc.ca
Tue Aug 14 02:14:09 PDT 2007

North Sails
#1512491 -01      G-AP2     0.75oz  Norlon      Asymmetric Gennaker
Dimensions :
I = 43.6
J = 12.33
P = 38
E = 13.25

Fred Grimann
Tenacity, #69

Fred Grimann
Automotive Technician Program
email fgrimann at vcc.ca
>>> igrunes at comcast.net 08/09/07 9:02 PM >>>
Fred,
Would appreciate, dimensions, sail cloth weight and cut (Radial, trirasdial
ar whatever).
Did you ovesize the tacker if you have a genny with a foam luff?
Irv Grunes
Isle of wight #851